What we offer
· Secure, dry, indoor storage
This includes pre-storage check, covering with a simple dustsheet, and a monthly check of tyre pressures, battery and fluid levels, start and run up to temperature, drive around yard to rotate tyres (if you prefer we can store your car on stands to preserve tyres and avoid flat spots). Charge battery if necessary. Top up fluids at cost.
Collection and delivery
· Bring your car yourself and we will take you to Marks Tey or Colchester Rail Station free of charge. We will also meet you at the station when you wish to collect your car.
can collect and deliver your car with our own tilt bed trailer from/ to
anywhere in the
can drive your car to meet you at airports or
· Routine servicing work can be carried out in-house. Alternatively we can arrange to have MOT tests and other work carried out at local garages.
· If you prefer to have work carried out by your own specialist mechanics we can deliver and collect your car for you. Please ask for a quotation.
· Road tax refunds, SORN declarations and re-taxing your car are part of our service, provided of course that you supply the necessary paperwork.
· Insurance of your vehicle remains your responsibility. As a minimum your car should be covered for third party fire and theft. We may be able to organise storage insurance but frankly most classic car policies offer better value than we can arrange. We recommend that you inform your insurers that you are storing your car with us.
· We can offer a motorsport transportation and service package. Please ask for details.
· Motorcycle owners please call for information about our motorcycle storage rates.
Please note:- We are not a 9 to 5 organisation and we try to be as flexible as possible in meeting our customers’ requirements. However there may be times when we are unable to accommodate all our customers, and we will give priority to those who give us the most notice, especially for long distance collection/ delivery and work that involves third parties such as servicing and MOT tests.